Monday, July 24, 2006

Today school starts at 9.20. But i still went to school early to accompany Rachel. I met up with Allan first.. He la, always late as usual.. Must get used to it.. He created a blog.. Finally. Hahas.


And guess wat. J-tee cut her hair. hahas.. it's our turn to laugh at her. To think that she used to laugh at me last time... Mushroom Mushroom...( no offence )

Anyway. Today got rehearsal. ARGGHH!! Our item cancelled because don have the Music and we haven't finish the routine yet. Our group's Basket toss very bad.. got blueblacks on my arm already. HEY! Cheerleading is tough work k! It's not a sissy thing or watever ppl think of it lo. Cheerleading is a sport.


Cheerleading = My life





I love Allan.
I love Rachel. I love Rachel. I love Xie meng. I love J-tee. and not to forget... I love gui xiang.