Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Saturday again!! Met up with Rachel and Xie Meng today. I was 1 hour late. Jia la!!!! Want to go get his stuff. So not my fault. Was planning to eat chicken rice but we went to KFC instead. It's been a long time since we last ate KFC together.

Oh. And some clumsy fella, I don't wanna say who, walked right into a pole and then poured 3/4 of the drink into the cheese fries. Thank god the person finished the fries. I don't think I've seen anyone so clumsy la. Unless I look into the mirror. Then we can both compete and see who's clumsier.

Went to have dinner with Jia's family. His brother is back from army! Anyway, bought a 1/2 shirt, 1/2 dress thingie. Suprisingly, I quite like it.. Drank a little. A little k! Jia don't let me drink much. And then i went home.

Eventful day huh.