Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mind over body.. Mind over body.. Oh god!! Please let me hold on...

Wonder what he's doing now... Probably drinking his ass off. I bet he is enjoying himself. Bet he forgot about me.

Damn... It's cold tonight, he doesn't like the cold. Hope he brought his jacket..
Damn it. I hope he won't strip if he got drunk... Shit... Will he be wearing only his boxers to sleep tonight?! Fuck.. I hope he knows who he can sleep with and who he can't... Oh fuck... Please remember to lock the door when you are using to toilet. Be it shitting or taking a piss or showering.

Why the fuck can't I just give in and call him?!
Well, that's simply because I am being a bitch.
Stop being a bitch.
I want to be a bitch.


What the hell is wrong with me.. I am talking to meself..

Knock it off WaiSun.