Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Firstly, Happy belated 21st Month Sweet Cakes!!!!!
I love you super duper @#$%$#!@# much!

Alright. Done with being high. Went home and took a quick shower thinking that I'll rush my homework and maybe web cam with Dopey.

On-ed my laptop happily and I cannot connect to the Internet. I was pissed k. After fiddling with that damn modem for 1/2 hour, called Dopey and complained, fiddled some more. Then i realized the phone line is connected wrongly. Damn stupid right. The modem... *Ahem*

Did my longest enterprise RJ EVER. Anything longer then 5 sentences for enterprise is considered the 'longest enterprise RJ EVER'.

Anyway, School's a blur. After 8 agonizing hours in school, I didn't know what happened for the whole of the 8 hours. But I manage to do my work k! Genius.

To end it this post, I'd like to say scream, I HATE PIMPLES!!