Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sparkles, failed rockets and homemade-Bomb in Bishan Park at 2 o'clock in the morning. My first time and we had whole load of fun!

My sis kept pestering me to go out and play sparklers with her. So I agreed just to shut her mouth. And B was there when I went down. =D




We were there till 4.30 in the morning then we made our way back. Vik and I were supposed to meet the next morning so he didnt sleep. I did. For a few hours. Lucky me.

Went down to Harbourfront to fix his laptop. Movie after that. He wanted to watch 'A nightmare in Elm street'. I wanted to watch 'Killers'. So we tossed a coin. And FUCK THAT COIN! My hand hurt from covering my ears throughout the whole movie.

On a lighter note, we saw a rainbow!!! A goddamn rainbow!! So pretty.


Shall upload the rest of the pictures tomorrow. Nights!