Friday, July 04, 2008

Seriously, i think today is the unluckiest day. EVER. Met Jia for breakfast this morning and my foot was throbbing like crazy cause I acted like a clown and sprained my toe that day.

Had breakfast then we boarded the train to go to school. We rushed to an empty sit and i sat down. Jia was standing infront of me so I tried to be funny and reached forward to rub his big belly, and i dropped my laptop right on his toe. Yupp. I dropped my laptop.

Then I reached woodlands station and I was almost late for class so I rushed and I made it in time! Tripping over a carpet when i walked throught the door to class. And I was like 'Morning teacher. SHIT! Sorry!'

And then when I was about to leave school to meet Jia. Aiya. Meet boyfriend of course must go toilet freshen up abit ma. Then i put me laptop on the basin and it dropped when I turned around. Firstly, it scared the shit out of me cause it's so damn freaking loud and MY LAPTOP!!!

So, I boarded the train again to meet Jia in his school. Oh well, got off the train safely. I was limping cause of my stupid toe so i tried to NOT limp. Then wear pretty pretty must act cool abit ma. Wah I walk like so supermodel k!! Then i saw Jia with his friends, he saw me too. Then we pretended to walk past each other (We always do tha. It's called acting cool.) Then of course must turn around after passin eachother ma. If not walk forever in that direction meh.

So I turned and TRIED to hug him. And just when I thought nothing bad would happen again, come on it's just a harmless hug, I tripped over his leg and i fall flat onto the floor. Hello!! ALOT of people k! And his friends were laughing at me la. And i was whining and wriggling on the floor. Like wth?! By the way, I fell and the laptop hit the ground first. Poor laptop...

And I went to some seafood to celebrate Jia's dad's birthday. And I learnt how to eat a crab today! Yay! I am so clever.