Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gosh!! I had so much fun today!!

Let's start with going to Jia's place k! Did chores with him and played computer. Bathe time for Kuchie!! She wanted to bite Jia. (She hates bathing! Smelly smelly!) Prepared lunch for her. It's steak rice for her today.


Then after that in the evening, was supposed to go dinner with ballz they all remember?! But Sky, Amanda and Edwin couldn't make it and Kunny had work. So we cancelled in the end. But there was a surprise for me!~

Rachel, Xie meng and Jerrold met us for dinner instead! Surprise! Surprise! Dabao KFC and ate in the park. Chatted about the old times and old jokes. I feel so old~ It just seemed so long ago. Fighting lesson 101 too!! I was the punching bag. As usual. My arm hurts like a BITCH now k! Poor Waisun. I think we should meet up more often. Have more 大便 and Newater jokes.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! ("YOU GUYS" means Jia-Ting, Rachel and xie meng)
Erm. Thank you Jerrold =)