Monday, September 15, 2008

Went out for dinner at Botak Jones with Jia, Sathish, Tharenii, Lyon and his gf! Cause Lyon is leaving for Kuwait tonight so he treated us dinner. So we were just chilling and listening to Tharen's vaginal freak show...

Realised that my wisdom tooth is growing. And that means no more chewing of ice for me. I think I am going to die~

I am extremely bored now without Jia talking to me over the phone or on MSN. He went to send Lyon off. The flight is like 3 a.m k and he went to meet Lyon 9. Well, i guess they have to spend some time kissing goodbye. Lol.

Took a longest shower ever. Did my longest RJ ever. Spent like the longest time doing the bloody quiz. And it's only 11. Well, had nothing to do so i cut my fingernails. Big mistake. They all now look like Botak Jones... Polished Botak Jones...

Anyway, have a safe trip!! Come back with presents..