Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday 23/01/2009
W14A

The last day of my semester 2 made me wanna cry!!! I am so gonna miss my class because they've given me the most memorable time in my first year. Realising that Friday is the last day that we're gonna be in the same class makes me wanna cry.

I know I am a little too emotional and it's not like they're gonna die. But I'll definitely miss Jacob's randomness. And Eric's awful gay voice singing. My twin, Surayah's craziness. Gossiping with Clovey. And bugging Sathes and Faisal to accompany me go buy ice-cream. Omg. I feel like crying again. Oh! I will confirm miss smacking Eric whenever I am tired.

Though I am not very close with the rest of the class, I am glad that I got to know you guys!

I am gonna miss W14A.

Sathes, Eric, Faisal, Surayah, Jacob

Twin sister, Surayah

Sathes, Eric, Jacob, Me, Faisal

Jacob~

Eric!!

Jacob, Eric, Sathes

Zoe, Xueting, Jenny, Cloverbel

Cloverbel! <3