Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Went for Mathematics and Computing today. I didnt expect that there'll only be 7 people when I reached class. I was planning to skip halfway since there's so few people in class. BUT. I promised Jia that'll I'll be a good girl and go for my lessons this whole week. And it's wednesday already. 2 more days!

So I stayed. 3 more people came after that so we formed 2 teams. I thought we were able to and at, maybe 3.30. BUT. The faci dragged the lessons till 4.20.

Baby P has got Jamming session today so he rushed home after work. (I wanted to meet him in town to go shopping!) So i went over after class.

Only Lyon was there.


That means, jamming session failed. Again.

This is kuchie-baby and she likes pineapple tarts! Jia's mummy call her kuchie-monster though. But she's so cute!!

Honey P, get well soon... Love you. =)