Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hi!! I'm back. As to why I say I'm back is because I went to stay overnight in a hotel.. Swissotel The Stamford. 5 Stars hotel k!!!! Heex.. I went there because yesterday night got fireworks.. So to get a perfect view and no one's blocking is that hotel lo.. And guess which floor we stayed at? Ok. We stayed at the 65th floor.. Cool huh? I mean it's so high up the people below are like ants.. They are so tiny. From our room up there we can see half the singapore.. It's very cold and foggy up there..

The fireworks started at 9 plus.. OMG the whole sky lighted up when the fireworks went off.. It's really very beautiful.. I love the fireworks.. Oh!! And the hotel room is so freaking nice!! the bathroom is connected to the toilet.. The bathtub can fit 2 people.. The bathroom is so freaking nice!!! The whole place is fit for a king.. And guess what.. Me, my older sis, Ying, and Cindy went to the Gym at 12 plus at night.. The three of us idiots worked out there.. Haha! Stupid right?

Then I slept with bebe.. yays.. She actually snores k! Imagine her so small and her snore is loud but it's cute too.. I love bebe.. I shared a bed with Cindy.. Comments: She say I snatch her blanket...

We woke up at 8.30 to eat our breakfast.. A breakfast buffet k! So many things to eat!!! Me and Cindy gorge ourselves to death.. No la.. I didn't eat alot.. Heex... Then after that we went for a swim.. I accompany bebe so I didn't really swim...

Then after that we got eat Ice cream.. At Haagen dazs... Yummy.. Then we shopped abit then we went home.. I buy a small packet of chocolates.. It costed $4.20 . and it taste like SHIT..

Never hear Allan's voice for the whole day already.. I miss him.. Haven't get my phone back... Grrs!!! Damn it damnit.