Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yays!! Today's National Day's celebration is a success.. Only the Lower sec one though.. Yupp.. Michelle say Stunts all went quite well but we just could not hype up the crowd like we did during the Nuts About Arts performance.. I think so too..

Should we still perform for the Teachers' Day thingie? But Jerome not in cheer le. Pei yin also.. That means two less bases and one less backspotter.. Damn it. Will we have enough people for next's year's competition?? Or do we even have the standards to join the competiton... Don't want to throw Damien's face.. Come on Haagen! ENDURE!!

Oh! Michelle and Damien want to change the commitee members. But every single one of Haagen members will have a role to play.. Hope the new system will make Haagen into a more united and organized group.. Rock on Haagen!

Oh ya.. Today the AVA members screwed up again.. SCREW THEM LA!!! Then I think Rach got scolded by the Teacher in charge. but it's not the dancers fault what. They already told the AVA members alot of times already ma. The Nuts About Arts also! They don't know how to learn from their mistakes izzit? Speaking of them makes me mad..

Mr kong asked me if i want to join Hip hop for next year's " Dance Works" anot. It's a competiton, I think... But i can't . haha. sorry.. Caused I cannot leave Cheer. Although both Haagen and VerB is very important to me, i've decided to chose Haagen.. I mean, I've been with Haagen for 2 years plus.. I've got feelings with it already. Haiz.. and i've got family and school problems.. They want me to focuse more on my studies instead of my CCA. Plus if i join VerB again, I will have alot of competitions to prepare for..

No time. No time.

Oh and my guardian took my hp today.. haha. cause I never answer her calls heex.. She punish me lo.. But why am I still so happy... heex i don't know.. Then i went to Allan's house to see Chanel.. Hahas. Chanel very very fat now. Oh guys.. don worry.. I never take advantage of allan.. His mummy at home. Hahas!!!! We did basket toss with Chanel.. Heex.. sorry!!! Then we did alot of evil stuff to Chanel... heex.. We tickle it when its sleeping.. Not me Is allan. Blame him. Anyway.. Chanel is ready to mate. You all wan find Her a partner anot?