Friday, August 04, 2006

Usual life. Went to school. study study came home.

My life is boring. Alot of things happened today. Bad day bad day. Again. MNB will always stay together no matter wat happens!! nothing can break us up! NOTHING! I can assure you! Haiz. Haagen never go for rehearsal today. we thought that our item cancelled. But Rach say never. Next Tuesday performance le. We haven't train yet. this is so sudden. Everyone thought that it's cancelled then our training also cancelled. ARRGGHH!! Next Tuesday!! it's like 4 more days... Why they never inform before hand? This sucks. Anyway. Without hip hop and cheerleading, Haiz. They've nothing to watch le. Cause. we're the

HOT ITEM!! HOT ITEMS I TELL YOU!! cause got cheer people and Allan and Rachel and Xie meng mahs!!

J-teng! Gui xiang! Cheer for us ba! USE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO CHEER FOR US!! ok. things are getting a little out of hands le. I'm over-high already.. Gotta stop my nonsense.

ok. I'm back to normal...




YEAH!!!!