Thursday, May 22, 2008

I do remember the good times we shared and I always will. It's just that whenever we don't agree I will automatically think of the bad times. If I only remembered the bad times, we will be fighting every minute. Trust me. It's because I remember those great times that's why i kept quiet sometimes cause I don't want to quarrel. Cause I don't want to fight. You can say that I am trying to make excuses. But I just want to tell you I do remember the good times.

I know that you've got a gig coming up. I support you, I am proud of you. You should know that. I know that I gave you alot of troubles. I am sorry. I also know we are going though our 'rough' period. I know after this period everything will be alright. Let's hope we get through it.


I am Stillborn's biggest fan. And I will always be.