Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Suddenly I've got a huge huge huge craving for sushi. Thinking about it makes me hungry... It's been so long since I last stuff my face at the buffet. Can't wait to stuff my face again. Cramps again as usual. Did not eat much today now I''m starving!!!! I want my sushi. And new york brownie.


Love, it seem so fragile. You care too much, they'll think that you're too controlling. You try to care less, they'll think that you don't care at all. Seriously, tell us what to do. We whine because we want your attention. Not because we are babies. We get jealous when you say some other girl is cute because we are human. Because we want to be the cutest, prettiest girl you see. But even if we aren't, you can at least pretend we are once in awhile. Make us happy.

I just want sushi. Is that so difficult?
Is it all about music now?