Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm injured again. Jia, seriously, if you continue practising your kungfu on me, I swear I'll be sitting on a wheelchair by the age of 20 and I am not very young already. I don't want to be 'rolling' my way down the aisle. Really. Poor me. Now I suffer from aching backs and bent pinkie! Thanks!

Anyways, there's this adventure learning thingie later. Rock-climbing and everything. And I was like, thanks but no thanks. There's no way I am gonna risk getting stuck on top again. Once is more than enough. Hmm.. It's raining, maybe they'll cancel the thing. Then I don't have to have a reason not to go for it! SEXAYE!


Do you know that you'll pee more when you drink green tea than when you drink coke? Nah. It's just some random stuff la. I made it up. But it's kinda work for me ya know. And Famous Amos cookies totally rocks.



Rachel drew it for me!!!! Sweet!