Friday, May 02, 2008

Time to update my blog!

Firstly, I totally screwed up the audition.. Not screwed up as in screwed up. Just that i left the studio before it's my turn. The senior taught the dance steps to us and it's like damn fast k. I got the steps but i can't do it fast. It's all half beats k. Alot of B-boying. and I can't B-boy for NUTS! It was really crazy la. Ended up laughing and leaving the studio. So no hope to getting into dance.

And it's Labour Day yesterday!!! No school! Went out with family for lunch.

that's ice cream in her mouth by the way..

We decided to switch places.

Our watermelon!!

The environment there is ok.. But the service there!!! like f#$!%@ I was damn pissed k. I held out the plate for the waitress to take and she just like totally ignore me k! I'm angry! And i asked for a set meal. And what they gave me was a bowl of rice swimming in soya sauce. WTH right. I went home with a tummy ache.